A Substantial Detached Residential Family Villa in a private residential estate atop a hill with commanding views to the ocean, nearby islands and the rock formations in Phang Nga.
“If you are looking for a genuine residential home (rather than a resort property), then this villa has the comfort, the style and the convenience that makes all the difference”
Located in convenient Phuket Town, the views extend downwards to vast swaths of natural forest and plantations creating calmness and tranquillity, framing the ocean view perfectly from the two VIP bedrooms, the living room, dining room, kitchen and pool deck. It was purposely designed and built as a family home for a young retirement but still with children and an abundance of visiting guests and family in mind.
The villa, which features its own elevator (lift) is arranged on two levels in two wings that are connected at both the ground and upper levels.
Home to the most important rooms in the home which are all sea facing.
The Ground Floor comprises:
- Open plan European style kitchen and breakfast area for casual dining
- Elegant formal dining area
- Large sliding doors leading out onto the pool deck and the pool
- An elegant living room, fully glazed on two sides, opening up to the pool deck and wrap around terrace
- A wide solid timber stair case for the display of art works leading to the upper floor
- There is a separate guest bathroom, with shower leading off the entrance hall
The Upper Floor comprises
- Two VIP master bedrooms, each with sea views, private terraces and en-suite facilities
- An elegant, high-ceiling feature gallery for displaying paintings and other curios connects to the upper floor of the second wing
Basement level (accessed via stairs and the elevator) comprises:
- Rooms for the office
- For storage and
- For easy access to the separate rooms for the electrical and pool equipment.
The Ground Floor comprises:
- Large Storage Room
- Double maids/drivers quarters, shower room and toilet
- Outside Wet Kitchen
The Upper Floor comprises:
- Two elegant double bedrooms, both en-suite and with dressing areas and terraces
- One further bedroom, configured as a single bedroom, with high ceilings and terrace, ideal as teenagers den or for bunk beds
- An elegant gallery outside the two bedrooms connecting to the other wing
- Light coloured timber flooring and high ceilings are a feature of the property
- All built-in furniture is custom made, fully fitted for each room and constructed from solid light coloured timber, giving a warm and modern feeling throughout the villa
- Light and electrical fittings are high quality
- Most of the furniture is included in the sale price (owner will remove personal items and art works)
- The villa is surrounded by its own grounds, planted with interesting and easy to care for tropical planting and features a main entrance and a side entrance for staff
- Ample areas for BBQ and entertaining at both the pool deck and garden levels
- Three car parking spaces
- The pool system is non-chlorine and regularly checked and maintained
- The villa is exceptionally well maintained and cared for, recently repainted, with solid works and timber works in great condition
- Eco features – solar water heating and rain water harvesting
INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Call or email for an appointment +66 (0)650090055 or fill in the form to contact us.